Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Woman's Worth

  I've seen so many girls around me that are in relationships that's obviously hurting them but still they wanna hang on to it. I've asked them Why? Why do U still wanna be with the person that hurts U over&over again and usually I'll just get the same reply-"Because I Love Him". No matter how painful it is, they'd still prefer to go on. Most girls now days are dependent towards guys. Some may answer 'Im staying cause I love him' or some may say 'I just don't wanna be alone'.
  Here's a tip that I have always planted in myself. Once hurt, give it a chance, twice hurt,last chance&forgive,THIRD hurt, 'Go die&Goodbye.'  Taking the 1st step is never easy. Saying goodbye is never always easy at least for me. Im d gal who DESPISE goodbyes. Moving on would be the hardest too. Personally, I've gone through the 'walking off' stage a lot of times&yes, it was never easy. Not long before, I've been with a guy whom I loved so much. It only lasted for about 6months and I ended it cause I wasn't happy&so was he&he wasn't treating me well too. Though I was still madly in love with him. I took the 1st step that felt like something was stabbing me on the chest. I walked off. It took months to recover cause in my head, i'd rather hurt myself for a few months of moving on rather than hurt a lot more with a longer duration cause I know I'll reach the stage of me moving on&I know I'll meet someone better&HEY! I got lucky,very lucky! A few months after, i met an amazing guy who swept me off my feet. Who cares a lot more better, who loves me a lot more, who takes care of me a lot more&also who respects me a lot more better than my pasts did.  
  Why be with a guy who hurts u constantly? Why be with a guy who doesn't respect U? Why be with a guy who asks U to change who U are? Isn't it supposed to be, 'Love me for ME?' Know ur limits in a relationship. Honestly, I know at times I think with my heart and not my head but when times like these try to zip ur heart up and follow ur head. Think whats right for U. Every shitty experience that U go through, there's always a rainbow waiting at the end. God is fair...
  That's another thing, U need to believe, U need to love urself more than U love others. Put urself FIRST above others. God is great, He made a lot of man in this world with so many different characters&U can just choose the best. The jerks that Ur with, seriously.. they're not the only ones left in this world. Go search, Go explore... U deserve better! 
  I've seen with my own eyes, one of my loved ones in my famiy, got pushed from her chair, got yelled at, treated badly&she's still with him now and for the reason that I stated out up there. Cause of 'love'&the fact that they shared so many memories together. Well, U stay for the memories, U stay for the years spent with misery with him, why should U when U know it urself that ur not happy though U love him. 'U can lie to people but U cant lie to urself' I pray one day either he changes or either she leaves him. 
  Girls, what Im pointing out now is that.. Know ur limits in a relationship. Know when's its just supposed to end. Love urself. 
Know that Ur worth it and U SHOULD BE RESPECTED. If one's a pain in the ass, there's more out there who could do u well. Believe&Have Faith. 


All My Love Goes Out To The Girls Who Are Reading This <3
x
Farisya

No comments:

Post a Comment