Sunday, October 31, 2010

Passion

Writing, Writing..
I enjoy writing...
It takes my mind away from pain
It takes me to another world
It keeps me moving...
I share my stories for others to learn&for me to express
&maybe others could relate my stories to theirs. 

I forgot how I enjoyed writing,
I started since when I was small, re-writing stories like 'Jack&The Beanstalk'
Back then, my spellings were a mess. Elizabeth the cow became 'Alizibit'. 
Now here I am, writing things that I feel&everything that I guess girls my age goes through at times
&hopefully with my stories shared, people can relate and U& I can learn from the mistakes/foolishness I go through. 
As teenagers, we go through drama. I guess that's just how it goes. 
As U grow, U look back..
I know we'd be laughing our asses off reminiscing the past of our teenage life.
At this stage, we make hundreds of mistakes&as we pass this stage, we look back&learn from them.


So, 'Live Life To The Fullest'

X
Farisya









No comments:

Post a Comment