Friday, October 29, 2010

'Appreciate'

  It's pretty lame to be having nicknames over my recent post 'Dreams'. It's pretty obvious it's me&my sister. 

Pfft-___-

Got myself a phone as told BUT Izahar has an extra phone that he doesn't use so, I'm practically waiting on Iz now so I could give Shaun's back. I've got such great people around me&Yes, I'm blessed&also thankful. Sneaked out(yes, sneaked out though it was in the evening-___-) threw my bag out of my window, Yaya was outside waiting&as i came down, she snucked in my house&took my bag. I went out of my room and went down and got out quietly. So, went to Chua to see Shaun, he passed his phone&we decided to go to Jasema for drinks. Thank god Shaun had money since neither me/Yaya had enough. Faez called Yaya&he asked me if had money&I told him, I haven't eaten, I don't have money&I only had 'Rocky' the chocolate stick. He told me to wait, he insisted on coming to TTDI to buy some lunch-ner(lunch+dinner ;P)&get me a sim card. Shaun left for tuition&left me and Yaya. We paid up with Shaun's money&went to Esso. We looked like some 'minah jalanan' by the road side waiting for my boyfriend to come. Waited for about 20mins there at Esso. I was getting impatient but thank God Yaya was there so we talked through our problems at home as she was suffering pretty much the same issue. I saw a white Honda car arriving rite in front of us&saw Zharif on the driver's seat driving. Faez got out from the car and asked me to get in so we could go to Jasema and go eat. I was pretty much excited when i heard the word 'Go Eat' as I was extremely hungry! Imagine, eating a few sticks of 'Rocky' for the day only! Parked the car and went in Jasema and ordered. Yaya stayed for a few minutes&left us for she had to leave with Syaza&her mom to Gombak to catch a movie&stayed for the night there over at Syaza's. I was so happy to be seating next to Faez&just being there with him. After what happened last night, all I could think of was to actually be next to him. We talked through and just him being there made me feel a whole lot better, he made me feel like not wanting to go home. Just wanted to stay and be around him. One thing magical about Faez is that, I just dont know how he does it but from the start till now, everytime I look at him, I forget the shitty things I've been going through. I seriously felt like not letting him leave me. Moving on...
We went to a shop near by and he got for me a sim pack. Walked to the car and Zharif drove me back home. It felt so heavy to leave&when I saw my house.. I just dint look at it as how I looked at it before. I looked at it with misery&thought to myself, why the hell should I be in there?? Got myself in, went straight to my room&thank god, I did not bump into no one. 
Met Iz a few minutes ago, he passed me his phone&charger&a 10 bucks top up. *If ur reading this Iz, thank you. I appreciate it. 
Going through all this, though I dont feel wanted and appreciated by my family here at home but I truly feel loved by loved one&friends. 

To: Yaya,Shaun,Faez,Zharif&last but no least, Izahar..
Thank you so much for today&for helping me a lot with the phone issue. 
Yaya, thank you for teman-ing me though it was blazzing hot and I know u'd rather be at home sleeping at those times.
Shaun, Thank you for lending me ur own phone. I'll remember this. I appreciate it a whole lot. 
Faez, thank you so much for coming over to TTDI just to buy me food&my sim pack. I was truly happy to see u&to be with U though just for a lil' while, but it meant a lot. I love you so much, Sayang.
&to Zharif too for driving Faez here!
Izahar, thank you for coming over sekejap tadi for d phone&charger&the top up&pretending to pass me a CD ;P
Thanks Iz.
Thanks everybody. Lotsa Lotsa LOVE!!

<3 <3 

 X
Farisya  



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment