Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sighh

Haihh, whattadayy..
Faez came down to TTDI to get his hair cut today with me..
I'm so glad I brought him to the salon cause I was satisfied with his hair cause before he's been letting those mamaks cut his hair ikut suka hati mak bapak mamak tuu jeee-___-! Planned to bring him to this salon that I always go to in TTDI but i forgot where it was so I randomly brought him to one of this salon and found a bunch of filipinos running the salon. They were really friendly. This 'she-male' cut Hendra's hair and said 'Im gonna make U look more handsome and look like Jericho Rosales haaa' AHAHAHA he-her's name was 'Kit'. She-him was really cute and friendly. We started talking about the Philippines and etc. I shall come back there for a hair cut one day! They're not bad at all.
&yes, Kit did a great job and Damn, My baby looks charming with his new hair cut now! <3 
&No, he doesn't look gay anymore! He looks extremely handsome&charming TO ME.
We went for a walk around my neighborhood. Talked&talked and just enjoyed each others company. We went to this place where there were a lot of green and a polluted 'river' as what Hendra said it was but to me, it looked more like a 'Parit' -___- but it was a nice place. It was really windy and I enjoyed the view somehow.
In front of us was a police quarters&as I analyzed the quarters I saw a mother with her son running around entertaining his son. 1st that came out from my head was.. 'Damn, I miss my mom' and 2nd, when I saw the little boy I pictured Umar Harris. How I miss him so much. Haven't been socializing with my family as I am still hurt with what happened the other day. Talked to my mom earlier today, well not practically talk but at least something. She did ask a few questions though it dint sound friendly but I know she wanted to check whether I was doing ok... I know she still cared. Well, I am still my mother's daughter. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I told Hendra I missed my mom. Hendra wiped my tears away and hugged me and consoled me. I felt better. Walked home&stopped at 7E as Hendra asked if I wanted anything to bring back home&so he bought me my favorite 'Lipton, Ice Lemon Tea'. As we were in 7E.. I asked him what does he have in school tomorrow&he said "Oh, Im not going to school. The form 5s tak digalakkan datang since we've graduated",I stopped and looked at him&suddenly the next thing I knew my tears were falling. Yes,Yes.. I'm pretty sensitive these past few days. I thought to myself, Dammnn, next year he's not gonna be there anymore. Gosh, even writing this makes me tear up! There wont be anybody from the top floor looking down on me making sure I dont wonder around the school. There wont be anybody bebel-ing to me and telling me that U should stay in class. Nothing to look forward to by 105pm cause usually that's what I look forward to everytime cause I get to see him. Haih, Im gonna miss having him around.
He walked me back home and hugged me goodbye. I left with a heavy heart. When I entered my gate, I looked back and saw him walk across to get a cab. Went inside my room straight and broke into tears. I wasn't just crying just cause he's not gonna be around in school anymore, I was also crying coz I dont like the feeling of being home anymore&the fact that my source of joy wasn't around me. I'm left alone now that I'm back home... 
What's pulling me together now is that, Kak Farah brought Umar Harris in my room and I got to spend time with him for a lil' while&that made my day until my parents came back from kampung and my dad came by my room to see Harris and brought Harris down to see his Grandma. Though a lil' while, but I absolutely was satisfied coz I really did miss him. 




 
Baby, Im extremely gonna miss having U around school. Thanks for the lovely day. I Love You <3

                   AND


 Though Kak Jihan can be such a pain in the ass&I often feel like killing her most of the time&though my mom said things that I can't let go.. BUT they're still my family&I miss them so much. 

<3 

Till Then, 
x
Farisya 

No comments:

Post a Comment