Saturday, November 13, 2010

Being Independant

Got a job at XIXILI, I only lasted there about 3 hours. When it was time for my break, I left and never came back! They were all pretty racist as they were all chinese. They looked at me like I was trash though they were the ones who hired me. They weren't that helpful either. I QUIT and went to Padini and got myself a job with Nadiah&Syaza. It's been 5days there&I'm certainly enjoying every moment of it. Everybody's friendly and as crazy as I am. We all fit in well and Yes, I am happy working there though the 8hours stand is killing my body esp my feet&back! Now I know how hard it is to earn money. I actually realized how hard my dad works to earn a living for his family. Daaammmmnnn... It's certainly an experience that U just cant buyThere's so many different people working there with me&the best part is I learn the differences between my life&theirs as most of them aren't living easily. We share experiences&stories untuk diiktibarkan. I've learned so much and appreciate more of what I have&how I am actually lucky to be in this family. <3 <3 <3 

  So I aint RTM-ing! ;P

I LOVE MY JOB !




X
farisya  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment