Monday, November 1, 2010

Mama&I are okay now! Everything at home is back to normal but still not in talking terms with Kak Jihan but thats not important, that'll heal in time. The most important thing is me and my Mama are fine now. She sent me to school this morning&it was the 1st after the incident and 1st being alone together after these past few days of not spending even a single minute with each other. As I reached school, i took her hand&salam and burst into tears when I said 'Sorry'. She hugged me and said she was sorry too and told me that she loves me. We ended the conversation as i stepped out from the car and told her I love her and closed the door of the car and walked straight ahead and saw Yaya and I quickly hugged Yaya and told her what happened and as always, though I was very over whelmed by what happened my tears sucked back once I entered the school gate. I was so extremely glad that everything between my Mum was finally over. Big smiles today&Filled with Love!

                                                 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment