Monday, November 1, 2010

The 'Heartbreaks&Heartaches'



I was going through a friend of mine's ex's FB Profile. I don't know why she suddenly popped out from my head. Never have I met her before, only heard stories about her through my friend's bestfriend which is my good friend! Anyways, she wasn't even in my friends list so obviously her profile was private. I saw her details on the corner of her profile&found that she had a blog. I opened it&read. She was expressing how she was in pain of not being with him(the ex,my friend) Though I've never known her, I actually felt like crying reading. It was like I could feel her pain. Reading her blog made me feel like going to her&just hug her&tell her that everything was going to be okay as time will heal. I understand the pain as I have felt it before&I guess that's one of the reason why I'm as sensitive as this. Before, I went to her profile&went to her blog.. I was on Facebook and saw my newsfeed flooding with a friend of mine's status'. Her status' were filled with so much sadness. Went to her wall, asked if she was doing alright&found that she just broke up with her boyfriend that she has been with for quite some time. So much pain going on. I know it feels like the world fell on top of you when U get ur heartbroken. I know it feels like something just stabbed u on the heart. Questions like
"WHY DID HE DO THIS TO ME? WHY DID THIS HAPPENED TO ME? WHAT DID I DO WRONG? AFTER ALL THAT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH. WHY?"
These questions will fill up ur mind. You'd also think to urself who could ever replace his shoes. Well, in life, we fall in Love, thats normal&we also hurt ourselves over Love. We meet so many people in this world&Love is a gamble too. Sometimes ur lucky&sometimes ur just not. Bagaikan pepatah yang berkata "Yang patah tumbuh. Yang hilang, berganti". Hidup penuh dengan cabaran dan juga dugaan yang melanda kita. Jika kita tidak diuji, maka kita tidak akan belajar tentang erti hidup. Allah S.W.T menguji keimanan dan juga kesabaran kita kerana Dia sayang ke hambanya. Who ever said Life was easy? Who ever did say Love was easy either? Whoever did... ONE WORD

                                                               BULLSHIT.

Never have I loved break-ups. Well, the once that were worth it, i dont give a damn but the ones that I cherish, fuck it hurts. Talking about this, reminds me that how much I love this amazing relationship I have now, I'll just never know if I'll lose it one day. Every relationship that U start.. plant in ur mind to prepare with the 'what ifs'. Things just sometimes just dont go how we plan it to be. Sometimes, it ends. Nothing is constant in life. Even the world's going to end one day . When? Only god knows. Kita hanya merancang, Dia yang menentukannya. When I said, plant in ur mind to prepare with the what ifs.. Yes, prepare but still enjoy the relationship. Don't be too paranoid&cautious too. If things did end.. we cry it all out&carry ourselves back up&look straight&keep on walking forward&let time do all the work to heal&U will move on... 

 For everything that God has tested U, Dia menjanjikan ganjaran. Heartbreaks&Heartaches is just part of life that U'll learn. I do not know much about this thing called Life but I do know a lil' that I've learned&experienced some to share with the rest.  


<3 
Farisya 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment