Monday, April 25, 2011

Wedding Speech

The clock just strucked 1O pm and here I am laying down on my bed with so much emotions in me. Did some studying and got to my wedding speech for kak jihan's wedding. Went to Rasta with Kak Liana yesterday to do the rangka of the speech. At first, I dint know how to even begin my speech. I tried so hard to reminisce the good times but I couldn't get myself to remember. It was totally different from Kak Fa's wedding that happened 4years back which I also had to do a speech. It went incredibly well. I did my speech all by myself and it even finished within minutes as I had so much to say and share. Anyways, while I was in Rasta I got the idea of what to say FINALLY! Then, today I took my laptop and started to write and form a perfect speech from the rangka I made and got everything together and suddenly my eyes started to get teary as I was all into the speech. It was like a memory flash back of when me and kak jihan back when I was small when we were pretty tight. When I was so attached to kak jihan once before and I actually started thinking to myself of all the fights and arguments that I had with my sister over small lil' things that made our relationship distant. Though we faught A LOT but no matter what she's still my sister whom I'll always love unconditionally. No words could describe. I'm so happy for she has found the man of her dreams that knows how to appreciate her, who knows how to treat her right so the opposite from her 'past'. I'm so happy that God temukan both of them and made a path for them both to go through together. I wanna be as lucky as Kak Jihan to be married to a loving husband like Abang Munir. As for the speech, it's finally finished! I hope it turns out good.  I can't wait for the wedding!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment