Friday, April 29, 2011

Going Healthy




     This past week has been rather difficult. Been holding myself from eating nasi lemak in school! It's crazyy cause the every time I enter the canteen all I can smell is the chicken that's extremely tempting! Been avoiding rice too nowdays. Haih, its a sacrifice but its all worth it for its for my own self. I need to be healthy,keep fit,tone my body and lose all my extra baggage! The best part is, Kak Fa made me join Celebrity Fitness since she just joined in and she's been going there alone so she dragged me along. So since then, I've been heading to the gym with Kakak. I'm not active in sports at school, I  hardly exercise and I want to prevent myself from being malas because due to not exercising, my body feels heavy&due to my body feeling heavy, it makes me not want to study as I am too lazy to even study (IT ACTUALLY RHYMES! :P). All I want to do is lay in bed and sleep. For that, I need to detox myself! I've been pushing myself to work out now and I actually feel really good after working out. My body actually feels positive. I hope in a few weeks time or at least after a month, I hope my tummy dissapears! woooohooooo~!

No comments:

Post a Comment